Women who suffer from depression, fatty liver, high cholesterol level, pre –diabetes and gallbladder problems have difficulties with losing weight and staying healthy. Unexplained weight gain has been linked with hormonal imbalance for long time. As we grow older we are more likely to have problems with hormonal imbalance.
WHY HORMONES NEED TO BE RESET
Each hormone in our bodies is like a key which needs to turn a lock to be able to do its work. The “locks” are actually receptor sites. Various inflammations can affect the receptors and that is why some hormones may become ineffective.
Some hidden reasons why receptor sites may be ineffective include:
- “grain drain” from wheat, rye, barley, and corn-based products, usually genetically modified, compounding the problem
- constant exposure to xenoestrogens, substances which mimic estrogen, in our diet, environment, and our personal care products
- meat, dairy and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones
- sugar, alcohol and caffeine intake
- high fructose intake, from high fructose corn syrup and even from natural foods like unsweetened applesauce and tomatoes
- stress, EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation
Give Yourself a Personal Hormone Tune-Up
Making a few simple changes in your daily routine can really help maintain hormonal balance, allowing you to take charge of your weight and health. Read on to learn about important hormones in women’s bodies that must be balanced to be healthy and feel well.